• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2/3U English, 2/3U Maths, Legal Studies, Physics and Economics Tutor - Western Sydney (1 Viewer)

KingDeezy

HSC
Hey guys,

According to the raw marks database and my trial/predicted 2015 HSC raw marks, I'm on track for approximately:
(Internal ranks included; school was average [260s] with stronger competition toward the top)

Advanced English: 94+ (1)
  • Discovery: The Tempest (Willing to offer existing related text notes for 2 texts)
  • Module A: 1984 and Metropolis
  • Module B: Speeches
  • Module C: WH Auden

English Extension 1: 45/50 (1)
Romanticism (Frankenstein, Coleridge + 2 multi-text relateds)

Mathematics: 99+ (1)

Mathematics Extension 1: 48+/50 (1)

Legal Studies: 98 (1)
Family Law and Consumer Law

Economics: 94+ (2)

Physics: 92+ (2)
Quanta to Quarks

Predicted ATAR: 99+

I'm willing to host, travel to your home within Western Sydney, or go to Rouse Hill, Stanhope Gardens and any other local WS libraries.

In these sessions I'll be able to go through and explain content in extreme detail with comprehensive notes (both mine and other B6 students') to give you a well-rounded understanding of the content to a level expected of top students (or at least wherever your personal best is), guide you through practice responses and exam technique both in person and over email/social network, and ultimately give you confidence going into whichever tasks you have on the horizon. In addition to this I will be able to read and give feedback on assignments and responses to consistent students free of charge, although extremely thorough sessions will incur a smaller fee. As part of this, you will also receive access to my notes, compiled from a variety of sources and tutors to equip you with a solid foundation for success in your assessments.

I'll be charging around $25/hour. I know the going-rate for tutors is generally higher but I acknowledge that HSC marks have not yet been published and so my predictions will be subject to change, this is also especially reasonable because you'll have access to me via email for feedback on your responses and have access to the notes and assignments (no plagiarism) that I used to achieve the above. ALSO very willing to tutor prelim students in 2/3U Maths for the same price.

PM me if interested

Happy HSC'ing

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)