• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

90+ Atar achievable? (1 Viewer)

Frostbitten

HSC
I do:

Physics
Chem
Maths
Maths ext 1
Adv English
Tafe - Financial services (pretty much accounting)

Its halfway through year 12, scoring pretty average marks except for english, and I'm wondering if my lack of study and determination in this first half can be redeemed with hard work and regular study during this second half. I would really like an ATAR of about 92, I'm tempted to drop ext 1 maths because its getting pretty intense and requiring a fair bit. I'm 9 days out from my half yearlies and I think I've screwed myself over because I havn't really studied and I have 7 tedious tests. Thoughts?

enoilgam

HSC
It's pretty early in the HSC at this point, so provided that you havent completely screwed up your exams, you should still be able to get a decent ATAR.

99 ATAR

HSC
90+ is possible. It's never too late to start man, I do phy, chem, ext1 maths, ext2 maths and standard english, as long as you get around 85 for each subject, you'll be fine with a low 90s ATAR.

Capt Rifle

HSC
I do:

Physics
Chem
Maths
Maths ext 1
Adv English
Tafe - Financial services (pretty much accounting)

Its halfway through year 12, scoring pretty average marks except for english, and I'm wondering if my lack of study and determination in this first half can be redeemed with hard work and regular study during this second half. I would really like an ATAR of about 92, I'm tempted to drop ext 1 maths because its getting pretty intense and requiring a fair bit. I'm 9 days out from my half yearlies and I think I've screwed myself over because I havn't really studied and I have 7 tedious tests. Thoughts?
DESTROY your trials, remaining assessment tasks and the HSC itself. And you should get 90+.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)