• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

ACCEPTING then cancelling?! (1 Viewer)

Dylanamali

HSC
Hey there,

So late round offers are coming out in a matter of days.
And it was everyone's advise to accept your offers, and then change them up to increase your "pool" of offers, right?

So in saying that, I accepted one of my offers and went through all the enrolment procedures, e.g. setting up units, timetable, filling in details regarding fees etc.
So basically, I have already been placed on the student records and have been given an invoice for my subjects/units for the Autumn semester.

Does that mean that I'm already locked in? or is there still a possibility of cancelling the enrolment and choosing a late round offer course?

Thanks.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
No you can revoke your enrollment with the institution as long as it is before the census date. This means that you haven't been charged for them and classes have not started. I'm very sure different universities have different census dates so you should make your decision before then.

kcqn93

HSC
I accepted Com/Law at UNSW then I discontinued after I got my second offer. Just call the university up and ask them how to discontinue from your course.

Dylanamali

HSC
ah okay, thank goodness haha..
Thanks for all your help :), saved my day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)