• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Advice from an English State Ranker - Acing Externals (1 Viewer)

jwei123

HSC
N/A
With graduation around the corner, and many of your revamping your HSC English essays for the upcoming externals, I wanted to share an advice article from my team at Opus English here.

It was written by one of our tutors Sydney, who graduated last year with state ranks in both English Advanced and E1, achieving an ATAR of 99.90.

We hope you can take away at least 1-2 things that truly move the needle for you in the upcoming externals.

Best of luck ! Even if you didn't get the results would have liked from trials, don't be disheartened because the externals is truly where it shakes out.

About me/Opus:

My name is Jess and I've had the privilege of guiding 100+ students through their individual high school journeys. In my own HSC, I obtained state rank of 2nd in NSW in English Extension 1 and 2nd in NSW in Latin Extension, achieving an ATAR of 99.95 after graduating from Meriden School. I’ve since honed valuable insight into tailoring personalised English tutoring programs to unique student needs and school-specific expectations through more than five years of tutoring experience and my own study of English Literature at university. At Opus English, I lead a team of talented and committed tutors to impart our roadmap to succeeding in HSC English.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)