• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

After 3 bottles of vodka, russian man survives five-storey fall - twice (2 Viewers)

hopethisworks

Banned
North Manly Beach Sexual Preference: Centaur Bans
HSC
N/A
Man survives five-storey fall - twice

12 April 2009, 07:50
Moscow - A Russian man survived after downing three bottles of vodka and leaping from a fifth-floor balcony - twice.

Alexei Roskov says he jumped the second time because he couldn't take his wife's nagging about the first time.

Roskov's wife, Yekaterina, had watched in horror as her drunken husband opened the kitchen window of their Moscow apartment, and hurled himself out.

Astonishingly Roskov, 22, survived and managed to stagger back upstairs with barely a scratch after the fall.

But while his wife called for an ambulance and began to scold him, he jumped again.

Amazed medics treated Roskov for minor cuts and bruises before releasing him.

Roskov says he is now 100-percent sober after giving up drinking, and added: "Now I can say just one thing - I was very lucky.

"I have no idea why I jumped the first time but when I came back up and I heard my wife screaming angrily at me I thought it was best if I left the room again - out of the window." - Ananova.com
Star

Zrap

glock9
HSC
"I have no idea why I jumped the first time but when I came back up and I heard my wife screaming angrily at me I thought it was best if I left the room again - out of the window." - Ananova.com

hahahhahahaha best dude alive

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)