• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Age Married (1 Viewer)

TLDR

HSC
>implying I'll get married.
>implying I want the once love of my life to get too comfortable and let herself get fat and slobbish while she goes out and spends my money I'm slaving away for on clothes or expensive gifts for herself and gets shitty when I tell her I'm trying to save up and subsequently yells at me for being a selfish bastard.
>implying I want to go through a painful emotionally and financially divorce and end up paying alimony for 18 years or spousal maintenance
>implying I want to watch as some beta takes my left overs and raises my kids on my alimony payments
>implying I want to be denied the right to see my kids yet still spend half my pay check on child support which my no good wife will spend on herself.
no, that doesn't sound fun.

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
>implying I want the once love of my life to get too comfortable and let herself get fat and slobbish while she goes out and spends my money I'm slaving away for on clothes or expensive gifts for herself and gets shitty when I tell her I'm trying to save up and subsequently yells at me for being a selfish bastard.
>implying I want to go through a painful emotionally and financially divorce and end up paying alimony for 18 years or spousal maintenance
>implying I want to watch as some beta takes my left overs and raises my kids on my alimony payments
>implying I want to be denied the right to see my kids yet still spend half my pay check on child support which my no good wife will spend on herself.
Are you my long lost twin?

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
fml

omg

perfect

HSC
I can see where you're coming from, but then you obviously haven't found the ONE girl in your life.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)