• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Another setup, but not by a CIA director. Little boy Alfie is not a dad apparently. (2 Viewers)

Uncle

Banned
HSC
DNA test proves Alfie, 13, is not a dad

DNA test proves Alfie, 13, is not a dad

A boy who believed he'd impregnated his girlfriend at the age of 12 has been proven not to be a father by a DNA test.

Alfie Patten, now 13, took the test after six other teenagers came forward to claim they had also slept with Chantelle Steadman, the 15-year-old who gave birth to baby Maisie Roxanne last month.

The Daily Mirror reports the test has proven the infant is not Alfie's — a finding that is likely to leave the boy devastated.

"I didn’t know about DNA tests before but mum explained it's when they do a swab in your mouth and it tells if you're the dad," he was quoted as saying before undergoing the test.

"So if I have it, they can all shut up."

"It had not even crossed Alfie’s mind whether Chantelle had not been faithful to him," his mother Nicole said.

"He’s absolutely devastated that these lads say they slept with her."

Since the birth, Alfie has been a doting father who can’t bear to be separated from his daughter, welfare workers say.

Matters were complicated when Tyler Barker, 14, and Richard Goodsell, 16, came forward with claims they had also slept with Chantelle and could have fathered the baby.

Since then, four more boys claiming they had slept with Chantelle have also come forward.

And a family friend has previously alleged Alfie was a victim of a scam devised by his girlfriend's mother to cash in on publicity surrounding the young parents.

Teen mum Chantelle Steadman's mother told her 15-year-old daughter to say Alfie Patten was the father of Maisie Roxanne, according to Clive Sim.

He claims Penny Steadman had told her daughter Chantelle to keep quiet about other boys she had slept with because "she knew Alfie being the dad makes a better story".

"I think there's a big scam going on here" he was quoted by the Daily Mail as saying.

Both Chantelle's and Alfie's parents are thought to have already earned thousands of dollars in media deals since The Sun broke the story.

bell531

Member's Member 2008
HSC
N/A
Re: Another setup, but not by a CIA director. Little boy Alfie is not a dad apparentl

Saw that on SMH.com, though it was hardly a surprise.

Those crafty English bogans will pull anything for a dollar :spin:

Last edited:

Strawbaby

General Store
HSC
Re: Another setup, but not by a CIA director. Little boy Alfie is not a dad apparentl

There's something pretty sad about that. He must be heartbroken.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad

It was pretty obvious that the Alfie was used to get media attention to generate money for the family living off welfare benefits.

Poor kid. Lol he must be devooed. :haha:

/sarcasm.

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad

Can anyone say "slut"?

Lol poor kid didn't even know what a DNA test is. He had no hope.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC

1. Not suprised
2. The girl and her family are gutter snipes.

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A

What a slut (like, 15 years old and seven people could be the dad?)

Poor Alfie though

zstar

HSC
N/A

The father is probably a black kenyan man.

kokodamonkey

HSC

i hear some new forced labor camps are open and they need some nice new kiddies for them so we can start building some new train lines.

gurusson

HSC

if anyone actually did think alfie was the dad, i'd be surprised

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)