• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Anyone doing ANAT2010? Help please... (1 Viewer)

jivemonkey

HSC
Well, i missed the first lecture (great start to the semester, i know). I know that it was just the intro lecture, but was there any important stuff that i may have missed (especially to do with labs)? I found a schedule on the anatomy homepage, but the course doesn't seem on webct, so i'm stumped.

If anyone could help out or point me in the right direction, it'd be much appreciated :)

tres bien

you suck.
HSC
N/A
jivemonkey said:
Well, i missed the first lecture (great start to the semester, i know). I know that it was just the intro lecture, but was there any important stuff that i may have missed (especially to do with labs)? I found a schedule on the anatomy homepage, but the course doesn't seem on webct, so i'm stumped.

If anyone could help out or point me in the right direction, it'd be much appreciated :)
I don't do this exact subject (I have done anatomy stuff in some subjects), but with anatomy you'll be looking at dead bodies for some labs. For these sorts of labs, you'll need a labcoat, closed toe shoes and disposable gloves. Can't tell you anything else though because I don't do this subject. Anatomy is fun!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)