• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Anyone stuffed up an assesment and still got 90 or more UAI? (1 Viewer)

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
Um, well if it helps I got 9/20 for an English speech and then got 93.50 UAI (79 as my assessment mark for English Standard) but I ended up coming 2nd in English anyway... so I don't think that'd help you much. Also the speech was only worth like 10% or something.

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
what do you mean by stuff up an 'assessment' like an internal one or the hsc exams themselves?
because everyone stuffs up assessments, i've done it and i got a UAI over 90, so long as your ranks are good then you're alright

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
i stuffed up.

7/20 for some english assessments.
got 90.45 uai.

HSC
rashwani23q said:
WELL i can lie to you and say>> this guy this girl got 90 and she failed her asesments but sorry buddy it dosent f=+24kn work like that, thats it, ur gone, stop studying, if i wer u, id repeat, or go to tafe, you got no future, consider plubming or electrician courses take care =)

lol. maybe you should take some of your own advice?

mandyxpoo

HSC
if im getting band 4s in english advanced

rank is around 100 out of 150

but band 6 for everything else

is there a chance for 90+ UAI?

HSC
Yeah coz just study ur ass off for trials and the real exam i guess...my friend due to certain reasons didn't do the trials or the actual hsc and they onli used her assessment marks (so i guess its kinda similar right?) and she got band 6's for everything but math where she got a band 5...go figure hoo haa

Felix Jones

HSC
mate depends on ur situation and how many units u do, and more importantly on rankings. dont lose motivation just cause u screwed up one assessment task. for my school the half yearly 3-unit maths was so bloody difficult that only around 5 people actually passed! but i don't give a shit, cause my ranking is whats important.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)