• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

arts at unsw or eco at macq (1 Viewer)

acer23

HSC
I am wanting to transfer into commerce at unsw next yr, I received an offer for arts in the main rd and eco a macq in the late rd. So I was just wondering which will be I be better off doing. Should I do arts with comm electives or eco at macq in the 1st yr.

wyho

HSC
N/A
if i were u i would go to econ macq cos arts has nothing to do with business. plus ur very lucky to get a spot in macq as i called up macq 2 days before the late round was released and they said all the courses r full except science, duno if true though =P
sorry not really sure which ones easier to transfer but i only know econ unsw to comm unsw u need credit avg or sumthin.

acer23

HSC
In arts I will be doing 50% of the core commerce subjs in the 1st yr, and i don't really want to go to macq its just too far (1.5 hrs travel) and I dont like the environment there, so thats why I'm wondering.
Will I get all the subjs credit tranfered if I do economics at macq and transfer to commerce at unsw next yr. I know that if I do arts I will only be wasting around half a yr. What about eco at macq??

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Go to UNSW, you sound like you just want us to back up what you already want anyway

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)