• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

ASSESSMENT doesnt count! (1 Viewer)

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
im the only one in my maths ext class to the others dropped ... now teacher tells me i could get 0% or 100% for my assmnt mark and it wouldnt count ..
it's ALL down to the big HSC exam now:eek:

EATAPIE

BMW>>>>Mercedes (see sig)
HSC
cool that means u can bludge the whole year. and the teacher doesnt mean u can *only* get 0% or 100%. you can get anywhere in between. your assessment mark will b ur hsc mark in the end. so you dont have to try until the actual HSC. all the best!

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
i know .. kinda scary , if i fuk up in final exam im sorta screwed ,.. then again its not too diffrent to my other classes with 2 or 3 i guess..

and yeh i realise not *only* 0 or 100 , but potentailly. hmm .. i dont know whether to b glad or worried .. meh ill think about it later:)

insert-username

Wandering the Lacuna
HSC
You have to be careful now that you don't get complacent. But still, it's nice not having to worry about rankings. Just keep up the hard work. :)

I_F

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
yeh tru .. and coz i dont have competition i wont work as hard + i cant discuss or anythign ..
AND its soo intimate with the teacher :| , kinda like tutor on a way. oh well .. thatll b teh most stressful one to look fwd to.

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
politik said:
This is the best thing that can happen to you. If all my assessment marks were just based on my Exam mark, then I would have gotten 90.
really? so u recon its a good thing? i spose i wud b better off... considerign ill b much more prepared and knowledgable

ScottyG

Victory is mine.
HSC
Haha, that's an interesting spot you've got yourself in. I guess the advantage is you know your rank won't impact on your final HSC mark, while the disadvantage is it will be easier to become complacent without competition. One on one teaching... could be good... maybe lol

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
ScottyG said:
Haha, that's an interesting spot you've got yourself in. I guess the advantage is you know your rank won't impact on your final HSC mark, while the disadvantage is it will be easier to become complacent without competition. One on one teaching... could be good... maybe lol
yeah ... free tuition! haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)