• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Assessment Help Needed-Emma/Clueless (1 Viewer)

Entrance Girl

HSC
Hi guys...

Just wondering if anyone could please give me some help with this assessment-

Task Description- You are required to write a feature article for a magazine aimed at an educated general audience. In your article you must explain and evaluate the relationship between form and context in creating meaning in your texts. Discuss both prescribed texts (Emma and Clueless).

Length- 1000 words.

The article may be planned, prepared and researched in your own time, but will be written in class (1 hour).

I have about 2 and a half weeks left and i havent started yet...if anyone has any ideas or points they think may be relevant then PLEASE let me know...My previous english assessment marks have been really crap and i want to try and bring them up...

rightie

lost in suburbia hell
HSC
hmm

hello - i'm kinda doin a similar assessment - ive been told to write ab0ut h0w e&c inf0rm 0ne an0ther, the s0cial, culutral, historical values attitudes transf0rned from one txt to another; and what do eahc texts tell us abut he context in which they were written.
hope that helps - it didnt really help me much.
gud luck

sephora

HSC
Your Assessment

We have only really just started Emma and Clueless so I can't so much help you with the context. However, you should definitely write something before hand but I suggest you do some sort of plan where you divide everything into points under sections for each paragraph. Running out of time with only 3 of your paragraphs written can be incredibly annoying. So try to be flexible with what you write. Hope that is of some tiny help
Sephora :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)