• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Atar estimate (1 Viewer)

casboultone

HSC
Here are my trial results
English Advanced 53% - rank 36/43
Mathematics 54% - rank 31/68
math extension 1 26/50 - 11/15
Modern History - 42% - rank 17/19
Engineering Studies 59% - rank 6/13
Physics 54% - 19/32

My half yearly ranks are a lot higher, i basically winged these tests because i had no motivation what so ever dont know waht happened, ive been studying really hard for the hsc ever since i got them back, do you reckon if i can get each mark in the 80's and if i can get history and english in the 60's I can pick up my predicted atar? what do you reckon i can get if i do this?

enoilgam

HSC
You need to post your school rank, and are your rankings overall or just for the trials?

Skriker

HSC
You need to post your school rank, and are your rankings overall or just for the trials?
this

Atar calculator says * :O

hope you don't get that mate

Last edited:

casboultone

HSC
They are my trial ranks, the school reckons theyy cant give us my overall rank because the bos said they cant or something?

enoilgam

HSC
They are my trial ranks, the school reckons theyy cant give us my overall rank because the bos said they cant or something?
I dont think thats true, you need to see your ranks because you're supposed to inform your school and BOS if they are wrong in early november.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)