• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

b Street Smart - Smarter Safer Driver Presentation this week (1 Viewer)

Smile12345

HSC
Hello All...

Has anyone been to /or is attending the b Street Smart Presentation at Homebush this week?

After the opening, there's crash scene scenario, brain injury unit speakers sharing real life stories, b street smart ambassador - Morgan Evans, interactive displays etc + + +

Post your thoughts/etc here... :)

spatula232

HSC
Yeah I went yesterday. It was a lot more confronting than I thought :p

It was quite interesting to here all of those speakers with the brain trauma injuries and spinal injuries. All in all, pretty useful day. What did you think of Morgan Evans?

Smile12345

HSC
Yeah I went yesterday. It was a lot more confronting than I thought :p

It was quite interesting to here all of those speakers with the brain trauma injuries and spinal injuries. All in all, pretty useful day. What did you think of Morgan Evans?
You did?? Have a go in the Volvo simulator? Wish I could have.... Should have got down there quicker.

Same... It is definitely is confronting. I agree - especially the 2nd speaker with the brain trauma injury - and the way it's affected is feet... It was. What did you think of him?!?

Last edited:

spatula232

HSC
You did?? Have a go in the Volvo simulator? Wish I could have.... Should have got down there quicker.

Same... It is definitely is confronting. I agree - especially the 2nd speaker with the brain trauma injury - and the way it's affected is feet... It was. What did you think of him?!?
He was quite a character. Did he tell you about his two girlfriends when he was in the coma? His life was changed forever just because he was going to get a jumper. I cannot imagine that happening to me. It's pretty sad though, how many people are affected by injuries in cars. I didn't have a go in that simulator, the line was soooo long, looked pretty cool though.

Smile12345

HSC
He was quite a character. Did he tell you about his two girlfriends when he was in the coma? His life was changed forever just because he was going to get a jumper. I cannot imagine that happening to me. It's pretty sad though, how many people are affected by injuries in cars. I didn't have a go in that simulator, the line was soooo long, looked pretty cool though.
Rather! Could definitely tell he used to be (and still is) a comedian!! Yeah, same day... Just a simple thing. It is traumatic. No, neither. It did look cool - in the survey for suggestions, I said a couple of simulators!!

Last edited:

spatula232

HSC
Rather! Could definitely tell he used to be (and still is) a comedian!! Yeah, same day... Just a simple thing, no neither. It is traumatic. No, neither. It did look cool - in the survey for suggestions, I said a couple of simulators!!
Survey?

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
What did you think of it 'RealiseNothing?' and those who went today?
My legs were getting really fidgety by the end of it. Overall it was pretty good and at times a bit confronting.

All the girls were swooning hard over Morgan though.

Smile12345

HSC
My legs were getting really fidgety by the end of it. Overall it was pretty good and at times a bit confronting.

All the girls were swooning hard over Morgan though.
Yeah, the second session seemed quite long. Yeah, that's what I thought too... Very powerful message.

Haha..... Were you??

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)