• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Best cash in hand jobs (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
just wondering if anyone has some suggestions.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
walk through the cross at night, you'll get some ideas

HSC
a lot of waitering jobs are cash in hand. then add on your tips, and if you work at a good resturant/cafe, you get free breakfast, lunch and dinner
but be prepared to do a shit load of work and take a lot of shit from your manager when it gets busy

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm glad I'm not the only one who misread the topic =P
It's times like this that "quotation marks" can help.

Btw to topic creator, I hear kitchenhands in Nursing Homes is a pretty decent job but it has long hours (8hr shifts)- there's a lot of job openings and all you do is wash dishes; although ocassionally you may encounter old people... if you think that suits you, the wages are pretty decent.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
seremify007 said:
I'm glad I'm not the only one who misread the topic =P
It's times like this that "quotation marks" can help.

Btw to topic creator, I hear kitchenhands in Nursing Homes is a pretty decent job but it has long hours (8hr shifts)- there's a lot of job openings and all you do is wash dishes; although ocassionally you may encounter old people... if you think that suits you, the wages are pretty decent.
I hate old people, I can't cook and I hate serving people food.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
seremify007 said:
I'm a kitchen hand at my aunties nursing home (she runs it) and while the money is good, it isn't cash in hand. You also start at around 5:30/6 am and finish at around 3pm.

It isn't just washing dishes, you also have to help the cook and deliver the food to the resies.

Pretty good though, looks good on a resume for anything in the hospitality industry.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
I've scored a number of cash in hand jobs over the years

Indoor Sports Umpiring - Depends on the games you umpire etc, but it usually worked out about $15/hr
Fruit Picking - Usually done by the day or by how much you pick, depends on what fruit or veg. Most usually pay anywhere from $80-$150 a day depending on the work
Markets - Working at markets for people is a great way to earn some cash in the pocket

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
yeh tutoring, housesitting/babysitting (if u can find some1 to trust u enough :p)

Olsen

Hates cold mornings..
HSC
Drug dealing pays very well or else you could bash drunks after a heavy night's boozing and rob them.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Olsen said:
Drug dealing pays very well or else you could bash drunks after a heavy night's boozing and rob them.
me bash anyone? pffft

stazi

Nightman
HSC
shit. our mentoring programs aren't paid. although i may see if i can get paid for organising a social function for the mentoring program.

HSC
hand jobs aren't that good. you usually get the best cash in anal sex or bukkake showers

Eagles

ROAR~!
HSC
natstar said:
We have programs run through the uni for student tutoring. If you get a D or above, or get reccomended by the lecturer you can apply, and you get paid $20 an hour for one student, or $25 for 2-3 students
is that one on one or a class?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
braindrainedAsh said:
Tutoring is alright.
Explaining maths to the intellectually disabled is one of the most horrible jobs ever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)