• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Best Cheesecake in Sydney (1 Viewer)

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
ok ever since I watched that cheesecake episode on Friends, i'm hooked. seriously, HOOKED. what do you all think is the best cheesecake in sydney from what you've had or heard about? So far, I've thoroughly enjoyed Gloria Jeans' blueberry cheesecake (eating right now).

please state place and shop name ....lol

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
as if you can go past the cheescake shop

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I make a pretty damn good basic cheesecake.

Maybe it's that I'm not much of a fan of baked cheesecakes, but I haven't had one better than the simple philly cheesecake we make at home.

Oh cept I went to the Cheesecake Factory in San Francisco and farrr out I've never eaten so much cheesecake in my life. Key Lime Pie ftw.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Baked ricotta cheese cake - Papa's Pasticeria Ramsay Road Haberfield.

Seriously, once you go Pap's u never go back. I hate ricotta and cheese cakes, but my boyf forced me to try it, and I'm so glad he did. It's delicious!

Bank$

HSC
cheescake shop all the way i advise the strawberry or mango

so far all cheescake shops are gud so i dnt think it really matters which one u go to

Last edited:

CieL

HSC
Can't go past my mum's.. cos I eat it fresh straight out of the fridge when the jelly's JUST set..

I tried the cheesecake shop ones, but after my mum's they just taste like they've been sitting there forever..

Gloria Jean/Starbuck ones are disgusting.. I felt like I was eating a slab of butter.. but then again, I reckon white people overdo stuff with butter.. I sit with my work collegues and they slather their single slice of bread with enough butter for me to go thru 10 slices of bread..

trao06

HSC
rnitya_25 said:
ok ever since I watched that cheesecake episode on Friends, i'm hooked. seriously, HOOKED.

ROFL

ME TOO HAHAHA

ive got to say the best ones are sara lee's baked cheesecakes, the ones that come in an individual four pack frozen.

i think i had all 4 in one day once lol

=D

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
^lol
i had some cheesecake my friend brought me from work yestergay (gloria jeans)....it didnt taste too bad actually, but ill still rate cheesecake shop above the rest (considering cheesecake is their specialty)

kaylz

HSC
grk_styl said:
Baked ricotta cheese cake - Papa's Pasticeria Ramsay Road Haberfield.

Seriously, once you go Pap's u never go back. I hate ricotta and cheese cakes, but my boyf forced me to try it, and I'm so glad he did. It's delicious!
after pizza at dolcissimo, amirite? haberfield's pretty great.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)