• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Best Video Game Weapons (1 Viewer)

T

Testpilot

I was just wondering what people think are the funniest and best weapons from video games.

For me it is the anti-grav gun in Turok on the PS2. You could pick up enemies and drop them, beat them against wall, or every enemies.

Also anything from the Worms series is good. Think Mad Cows, Old Women, and holy hand grenades.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
those gunbound mobiles lol.
kalsiddon sg = 1200+ damage w00t !

Wolfowitz

, now also hated by Jews!
HSC
Grav Gun Mark II - HL2

It took a Tuork idea and mathed it out. The power of an angry manga psycher and the flexibility of a Russian prostitute it PWNS ALL DA OVR5sssss!

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
the shrink ray from Duke Nukem 3d - shrink enemies then step on em!
the freeze gun from same game

an assortment of odd weopons from the HL series like those bugs you throw at people in HL and in HL2 the balls you throw to make the antilions attack.

AntiHyper

Revered Member
HSC
Duke Nukem 3D:
Pipebombs with remote controlled explosion, if you have an almost inexhaustible supply you can drop them again and again until you have a room full of them. Then run around the map enticing the monsters or other players into the room and BOOM!.
Laser-Trip mines.. same thing basically as above but these things explode much more strongly lol
In the Duke Nukem 3D trial, you can use Kick (right foot) and QuickKick (left foot) at once (a bug lol) so you have both feet up in the air both doing damage to the monster while still moving around rofl.

007 Goldeneye:
Rocket launcher, you could just aim straight up then fire a salvo of rockets and they'll rain down on the enemy (or on yourself lol).
The "all powerful" hand that you could use to slap people to death lol

Enemy Territory:
The airstrike marker grenade to call an airstrike
The binoculars lol to call artillery
Landmines, place them behind bushes or shrubs along commonly used paths so the enemy will never spot them lol. Or you can put them underwater and the effect is greater since water slows down their movement (closer to the point of explosion).

Quake 1-4:
Lightning gun when underwater and you're surrounded with a mob of baddies. rofl im not sure if in quake 3 onwards they'd ALL will explode! but it did in the previous versions.
The axe is pretty good if you're in god mode but they've removed it from q4 and i think q2 as well.

Doom 3:
Torch light lol i dunno about you but this is so important to use in pitch darkness and you wish to live.
Grenades you get so many of them throughout the maps and if theres a strong monster in a room just lob 4-5 of them randomly and leave the room for 5 seconds. lol

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Serius said:
the shrink ray from Duke Nukem 3d - shrink enemies then step on em!
the freeze gun from same game
i remember that, it rocked ! duke nukem was the best back then :D

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
That grav gun in HL2, funnest thing ever. Also the rail gun from red faction.

As for a specific game with the best weapons: Blood 2.

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
golden eye 007
oh the weapons.

Proximity mines- set a place up run, an wait for it to b000m
Lazers - Zappp
an basicly all of golden eye. wicked game

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
NOTHING WINS THE JUSTICE

Now that I've plugged my guild on Silver Hand, I will mention the best weapon evar.

The Slapper from Goldeneye 64!

robo-andie

HSC
Fury Fists and the Farsight - Perfect Dark.
Nothing competes.... except maybe bashing people with a bunch of flowers in GTA: San Andreas.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)