• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Board-approved calculators! Help me! (1 Viewer)

rippletzhou

HSC
One of the Board-approved calculator is Texas TI-30X. But Mine says Texas TI-30X IIB. Is it okey for the exam? Or do i need to get another one that is exactly in the list??

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
While we're on the topic of calculators, if I want to take in a screwdriver and spare battery in case it goes flat, will I have to open my calculator before going in to prove that I don't have any notes hidden in there?

HSC
Lol I was thinking of doing the same thing Dumsum, I'll also be bringing in a spare calculator, only its a dif model to my main one, so it might get dodgy.

Necros87

meh
HSC
N/A
ive got 2 calcs, though 1 has quotes all over the top of it(old 1, bored in english and geo yr 10) do you think they will mind???

justchillin

HSC
I'm taking four calculators...2 drawing aids...3 circles...2 compasses...many pens...and 2 rulers...haha u can never be 2 careful

shortie_89

HSC
N/A
lol last year i took for 3 unit i took in like 4 calculators.. mine, my brothers, my 2-unit teacher's and my 3-unit teacher's... thankfully i only needed the one. justchillin i understand the calculators and pens... but do you really need the 2 rulers??!?! unless u plan on snapping some in frustration.... thats always fun :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)