• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

CAFS Survey (Females Only) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

captain planet.

ELLLEBAMO.
HSC
Re: Cafs Enquires

I neeeeed help =]my irp is due when i go back from hols, in about 2 weeeks.i need more questionaires with feedback, for my results.if anyone (sorry, i only need females) could fill out my survey for me, it would be greatly appreciated i assure you..names etc wont be taken into account, everything will remain only as plain numbers and facts.thanks! 1) How old are you?2) How much do you weigh? (In kilograms)(Try to be as accurate as possible and remember all surveys are confidential)__________________________________________________ __________________3) What is your height? (In centimeters)__________________________________________________ __________________4) Do you believe you are overweight? Why or not?__________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________ __________________5) Plot how you feel about your body image on the following scale. (1 being the lowest, 10 being the highest)1 __________________________________________________ ________________ 103 5 76) Do you feel pressure to become/stay thin? Why or why not?IF YES, ANSWER QUESTIONS 7 AND 8__________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________ __________________7) Where does this pressure come from? (There can be more then one answer.)Family- Friends-Peers-The media-The opposite sex-Boyfriend-Yourself-Other: Please state.8) In what way does this factor/factors influence the way you feel about your body?__________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________ __________________9) Do you feel the media encourages the message ‘thin is beautiful’ in society today? If yes, how?__________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________ __________________10) Are you currently on any diet? (IF NO, ANSWER QUESTION 11)__________________________________________________ __________________11) Have you ever tried dieting as a form of weight loss? Would you?__________________________________________________ __________________12) What do you think is your best body feature?__________________________________________________ __________________13) What do you think is your worst? __________________________________________________ __________________14) What would be your ideal body weight? __________________________________________________ __________________15) What would be your ideal height?__________________________________________________ __________________Do you worry your current weight?16) Are you affected by seeing the thin and toned girls in magazines?17) How does it make you feel?Upset Like you should loseweightFatDepressedAngryDownWorried WorthlessNothingGuilty

donniesweet

The Iconoclaster
HSC
I neeeeed help =]my irp is due when i go back from hols, in about 2 weeeks.i need more questionaires with feedback, for my results.if anyone (sorry, i only need females) could fill out my survey for me, it would be greatly appreciated i assure you..names etc wont be taken into account, everything will remain only as plain numbers and facts.thanks!
1) How old are you? i am 16 going on 17
2) How much do you weigh? (In kilograms)(Try to be as accurate as possible and remember all surveys are confidential) i am 46kg
3) What is your height? (In centimeters) 152cm
4) Do you believe you are overweight? Why or not? i do not at all believe i am overweight because i can barely gain 1kg! it's very difficult for me to gain weight.. it is very obvious that i am skinny so that's bad for me coz people always look at me and think im anorexic or something but im not.. i eat like a pig!
5) Plot how you feel about your body image on the following scale. (1 being the lowest, 10 being the highest)probably 5
6) Do you feel pressure to become/stay thin? Why or why not?IF YES, ANSWER QUESTIONS 7 AND 8 no because it comes natural for me which kinda sucks abit
7) Where does this pressure come from? (There can be more then one answer.)Family- Friends-Peers-The media-The opposite sex-Boyfriend-Yourself-Other: Please state.
8) In what way does this factor/factors influence the way you feel about your body?9) Do you feel the media encourages the message ‘thin is beautiful’ in society today? If yes, how? yes i do feel the media encourages the message "thin is beautiful" because they constantly bombard our young teenage minds with images of stick thin models and celeb etc.
10) Are you currently on any diet? (IF NO, ANSWER QUESTION 11)nope
11) Have you ever tried dieting as a form of weight loss? Would you? no but when im old and start gaining chunks of fat at one time then yes i would consider it
12) What do you think is your best body feature? my fingers.. apparently they look very elegant and soft
13) What do you think is your worst? my cheeks because i have baby chubby cheeks which always get pinched
14) What would be your ideal body weight? my weight now because it suits my height and body shape
15) What would be your ideal height? 157cm! i need to grow 5 more centimetres then im good
Do you worry your current weight? yes sometimes.. i think that maybe it't too skinny
16) Are you affected by seeing the thin and toned girls in magazines? not really
17) How does it make you feel?Upset Like you should loseweightFatDepressedAngryDownWorried WorthlessNothingGuilty it makes me feel like all i want to do is feed there skinny frail bodies

pattii

condom endorser
HSC

1) How old are you?

2) How much do you weigh? 43

3) What is your height? no idea, im short tho

4) Do you believe you are overweight? Why or not? no, im too skinny, i eat lots nothing happens i dunno whats going on

5) Plot how you feel about your body image on the following scale. (1 being the lowest, 10 being the highest)7

6) Do you feel pressure to become/stay thin? Why or why not?IF YES, ANSWER QUESTIONS 7 AND 8

7) Where does this pressure come from? (There can be more then one answer.)

8) In what way does this factor/factors influence the way you feel about your body?

9) Do you feel the media encourages the message ‘thin is beautiful’ in society today? If yes, how?

10) Are you currently on any diet? (IF NO, ANSWER QUESTION 11)nope

11) Have you ever tried dieting as a form of weight loss? Would you? no

12) What do you think is your best body feature?
legs

13) What do you think is your worst?
boobs

14) What would be your ideal body weight? 47-50?

15) What would be your ideal height? taller

Do you worry your current weight? yes

16) Are you affected by seeing the thin and toned girls in magazines? no

17) How does it make you feel?better:) they are like my wieght/size but they are super tall

Last edited:
HSC

1) How old are you? 16
2) How much do you weigh? 59 kg
3) What is your height? 163 cm
4) Do you believe you are overweight? not at all
5) Plot how you feel about your body image on the following scale. (1 being the lowest, 10 being the highest) 7
6) Do you feel pressure to become/stay thin? Why or why not?no
9) Do you feel the media encourages the message ‘thin is beautiful’ in society today? If yes, how?
10) Are you currently on any diet? no
11) Have you ever tried dieting as a form of weight loss? Would you?i haven't tried dieting, as i've never needed to. however if it came to a point where i needed to lose weight, i would do it
12) What do you think is your best body feature? boobs/eyes
13) What do you think is your worst? thighs
14) What would be your ideal body weight?between 52-56 kg
15) What would be your ideal height?quite a bit taller, perhaps 170+cm. I've always wanted to be tall!
Do you worry your current weight? no
16) Are you affected by seeing the thin and toned girls in magazines? it makes me wish i was healthier and perhaps more toned, but it doesn't upset me
17) How does it make you feel? pretty indifferent

DownInFlames

Token Member
where I spend the vast majority of my time
HSC
1) How old are you? 18
2) How much do you weigh? 75kg
3) What is your height? 168cm
4) Do you believe you are overweight? Yes, because I know that I could be healthier.
5) Plot how you feel about your body image on the following scale. 7
6) Do you feel pressure to become/stay thin? Yes. I would like to be healthier and fitter.
7) Where does this pressure come from? Myself, my family
8) In what way does this factor/factors influence the way you feel about your body? I do not enjoy my parents comenting on my weight.
9) Do you feel the media encourages the message ‘thin is beautiful’ in society today? If yes, how? I think that they do promote this, but then they create a huge scandal whenever something outrageous is said to this effect (eg the "Australian Models are porky" statement. There is a lot more promotion in the media now for a "just right" weight ie. healthy weight now as opposed to the "thin is beautiful" thing.
10) Are you currently on any diet? NO. I try to eat a balance of healthy food but I don't go for fad diets which cut out specific elements for rapid weight loss.
11) Have you ever tried dieting as a form of weight loss? Yes
Would you? As a last resort (ie. need to lose 5 kilos in a week before the formal = absolutely no junk food, less lunch, less dinner, bigger breakfast.)
12) What do you think is your best body feature? My face
13) What do you think is your worst? My stomach (I scored the apple-shaped body where all the fat goes to your stomach rather than everythere else.
14) What would be your ideal body weight? about 60/63
15) What would be your ideal height? A little shorter. Maybe 5 ft. 5 or 5 ft. 6
Do you worry your current weight? Not worry as such. Dislike.
16) Are you affected by seeing the thin and toned girls in magazines? Not really.
17) How does it make you feel? motivated.

A little feedback: watch how you structure your survey next time for online things: the lines are not needed and we have to delete them anyway. It helps:uhhuh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)