• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Can't re-enrol in class (1 Viewer)

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
OK, the myUNSW calendar says March 11 is the last day to enrol in courses.

What happened is I enrolled in MUSC1001. Didn't like it, decided to switch to FREN1001. Decided to switch back to MUSC1001 (yeah I know, I'm indecisive, shut up). Tried to do a swap on myUNSW, but myUNSW won't allow it - says "Class is full or closed". I know the class isn't full cos the class utilisation thingy says it isn't.

So what do I do? Am I stuck in French? I've emailed the Music course co-ordinator but it's a Saturday so I probably won't get a reply till Monday. Or should I keep playing around on myUNSW for the next few days till enough people drop out to leave me a spot?

mr_speedy

its called karma baby
HSC
N/A
yeah just email the coordinator.
before session even started i couldnt enrol in the subject because it said 'error student does not fit requirements for subject'. although i had met requirements, so i emailed the coordinator and the next day i could enrol with no hassles.

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
notice how in the utilisation thing it saids "STOP"
well the LIC has manually locked anyone else from enrolling into the course
you have to get him/her to override the system

sunny

meh.
HSC
While on the topic, remember that the class utilisation is not always up to date. myUNSW is the only source that has a real time count of class sizes.

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
sunny said:
While on the topic, remember that the class utilisation is not always up to date. myUNSW is the only source that has a real time count of class sizes.
In fact you can see how up to dat it is by looking for the bold text at the top of the page.

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
aimstar555 said:
hey i'm doin mus1101. why'd u wanna change in the first place???
i'm not too keen on any of the ensemble performance groups

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)