• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Chemistry OR Biology? (1 Viewer)

fuzzy09

HSC
Just finishing up yr 11, and i want to drop a subject next year, but im juggling between Chemistry and Biology. I Just want to know your opinion, taking into account scaling as well.
K heres my situation,
2/16 - Biology - but havent put in alot of effort, theres is a GAP between me and the student coming first.
5/17 - Chemistry - Enjoy the subject quite alot actualy, but i feel as if when i do try, im still not where i want to be.

So i dunno :(
Continue Biology, and workhard to get to the top or continue chemistry?

ratcher0071

HSC
fuzzy09 said:
Just finishing up yr 11, and i want to drop a subject next year, but im juggling between Chemistry and Biology. I Just want to know your opinion, taking into account scaling as well.
K heres my situation,
2/16 - Biology - but havent put in alot of effort, theres is a GAP between me and the student coming first.
5/17 - Chemistry - Enjoy the subject quite alot actualy, but i feel as if when i do try, im still not where i want to be.

Since you're higher in biology, i suggest you keep it. :uhhuh:

jellybelly59

HSC
fuzzy09 said:
K heres my situation,

I feel exactly the same way... My pracs are pulling me down :(...

Go chemistry cause you like it and you are willing to put in the effort... because i doubt you will still be able to pull off HSC biology without putting in any effort like you did with the prelims...

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
jellybelly59 said:
I feel exactly the same way... My pracs are pulling me down :(...

Go chemistry cause you like it and you are willing to put in the effort... because i doubt you will still be able to pull off HSC biology without putting in any effort like you did with the prelims...
I agree. If you enjoy Chemistry and you're willing to put the effort for the subject, go for it. But I heard from 08'ers on BOS and from school that the Year 12 Biology course is far more interesting :).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)