• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Course credit four course title change (1 Viewer)

Daveky

HSC
Hi there,

I'm going back to uni after doing two degrees to do another undergraduate course at the same uni.

They've changed the code of a course i've already done from 2007APY to 1008APY. the course has the same name (interpersonal skills) and content as it's in the same degree i completed now in place of the other.

From what I can tell it's the same course as the brief outline on the griffith uni website is the same as the course outline of the old one, however they have yet to release the new courses course outline.

Also another course they run use it as a prerequisite i.e. prerequisite : 1008apy or 2007apy, so they even admit on another course outline it's equivalent, but when I look at the description on the website it sais not compatible with 2007apy.

Has anyone been through something like this before and have advice on which channels I should go through to get credit?

sorry, for some reason I spelt for four :p

Last edited:

mcflystargirl

HSC
N/A
haave they just changed the subject code??
give them a call to confirm it is the same unit then see the relevant people to apply for credit. r

Daveky

HSC
hi, thanks for the reply,

just called them today and apparently incompatible means equivalent in their nomenclature. Stupid uni wording.

So I don't have to do that subject if I submit a credit transfer application form! Hooray.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)