• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Crime Fiction (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kapeche

i thought it was about time that someone started a new thread... just for trials and assessments n stuff.

what related material is everyone using?

does anyone have creative stuff to post as well as notes on set texts etc?
im finding the lack of creative pointers and examples etc (u know what i mean) really frustrating when asked to do (for example right now) a radio programme...

like, any suggestions for different types of creative pieces? analytical creative examples...

ok im starting to lose my ability to think properly b/c of the time... i need to go to bed... meh

persephone

HSC
...crime fiction.....poo....

my ort's so far are the murders in the rue morgue by edgar allan poe and the tv show 24 and i'm thinking of using angels and demons by dan brown but i don't know if it really fits into the crime fiction category. I do hope someone posts some notes on Anil's Ghost unless no one except my stupid school is doing it!

Jennibeans

HSC
for creative stuff it depends if you're talking about narrative type creative or the "creative" questions they put in exams which are really just anything cept essays. for the narrative ones appropriate ideas from your favourite crime fiction authors, their styles the way they present their characters, the way they conform to the conventions of crime fiction. For e.g. I love Tami Hoag's novels & the switching of persona to the mind of the criminal so when i did a creative writing assessment I incorporated the voice of the criminal into my narrative

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Closed (this thread is superseded by the "CF Sup" thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)