• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Data Structures and Procedural Programming new SC and lecturer? (1 Viewer)

Crammer

HSC
N/A
To my suprise i was browsing the start.it website and came across the dreaded, evil subject that Mr Lingard teaches. What suprised me was the lecturer and subject co-ordinator is now Ryan Heise (from OOP, OOD) anyone know why the sudden change? Mr. Lingard has been teaching the same subject for well over 5-6 years. I'm not disagreeing with the decision but it just suprised me. Gordon LOVES to fail students, overly using his plagiarism program to catch out people etc etc infact he majors in plagiarism research.

Did the faculty finally realise the evilness of Mr Lingard or is he just on a break, i think it's the latter.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Crammer said:
To my suprise i was browsing the start.it website and came across the dreaded, evil subject that Mr Lingard teaches. What suprised me was the lecturer and subject co-ordinator is now Ryan Heise (from OOP, OOD) anyone know why the sudden change? Mr. Lingard has been teaching the same subject for well over 5-6 years. I'm not disagreeing with the decision but it just suprised me. Gordon LOVES to fail students, overly using his plagiarism program to catch out people etc etc infact he majors in plagiarism research.

Did the faculty finally realise the evilness of Mr Lingard or is he just on a break, i think it's the latter.
You can send him an email and ask :)

~Rei~

HSC
Crammer said:
Aww...he's gone?

I must be the only person who thought he was a pretty cool lecturer

Last edited:

Logistics

HSC
He is a big nerd that loces dungens and dragons lol. At least that's what I see in him lol.

DSPP is no more. It's been removed and is not part of the new ICT. I assume people will be doing that other C subject now.

lil_star

Longing for IT!
HSC
Jeez, calm down guys. Gordon is not evil. I hated both OOP and OOD and got a C but C it was so well planned, taught and assignment submission and feedbacks given to give you more marks. I got a D in it. Not bragging about my programming skills or anything but I believe Ryan is no match for Gordon as Gordon is a lot more serious and methodical (rather procedural :p).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)