• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

dietetics & nutrition (1 Viewer)

liddy

hey
im considering doing dietetics and nutrition at newcastle uni next year. i was discouraged by a current student who said although the course is great, the faculty wasnt overly supportive.
any opinions or advice?
thanks guys

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
well i cant talk for the faculty, but the uni is AWESOME! i totally recommend it, there is a great atmosphere and its a wonderful place to be educated.

crazybrad

Pharmer
HSC
come do it at CSU wagga, its same subjects as pharmacy, and biomed except into to d+n, so u can change after first year and not spend more time at uni

clive

evilc
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by liddy
hey
im considering doing dietetics and nutrition at newcastle uni next year. i was discouraged by a current student who said although the course is great, the faculty wasnt overly supportive.
any opinions or advice?
thanks guys
I have two good friends doing Nutrition and Dietetics and they are enjoying the course (first year) so far. Don't let the opinion of one student discourage you from doing the course. Do some research, talk to some members of the health faculty if you can. Check out this link also for more info about the course: http://ccdb.newcastle.edu.au/courseinfo/displayprogram.cfm?docid=380&FOS=9&UGPG=13

liddy

ta!

thanks everyone

im pretty determined to stay in newie, but yeh, i'll do some more research and thinking bout it all.
:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)