• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Digital process and the Internet? (1 Viewer)

coolman

HSC
N/A
I have to write a 500 write report to "identify areas of current research and use the available evidence to discuss some of the underlying physics principles related to waves, such as the". I have to write on the internet and the digital process. I have no idea what to do, I have no idea how these two are related, what the digital process is and how and where to start.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Most digital processes occur like this:

Some information in real life --> converted to an electronic signal by means of a transducer (for example a microphone or whatever) --> information is stored in terms of bits --> the bits are sent as a signal to the receiver --> the receiver translates the signal into useful information --> the information is then turned into a signal by a device (transducer) (example a loudspeaker here) which affects the environment.

As for internet I don't know much sorry.

Digital processes is quite a broad topic and what I have listed above is just the basis of process which electronics usually employ.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)