• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

document of subjects (1 Viewer)

liz

HSC
I'm applying for a job and I need to show them an offical list of all the subjects I am undertaking this year. I was wondering is there any document I can obtain from the university (other than official transcript of all my subjects to date) to show this?

L

LaraB

liz said:
I'm applying for a job and I need to show them an offical list of all the subjects I am undertaking this year. I was wondering is there any document I can obtain from the university (other than official transcript of all my subjects to date) to show this?
I don't think there are official records of this kind of thing in the same way as there is for academic trasncripts...

The best thing to do would be to take in a copy of your SAF/HECs, whatever ones you have, invoices for this year as this will show your 1st semester subjects and is an official record...

and then to show your 2nd semester stuff - maybe take a copy of the uws handbook if you have a hard copy (you'll have one if you started at uws in 2005 or earlier) or print out the "enrolled" page on platform web..

Just explain that you can't get one from the uni and this is the records that you have - the invoice for your semester one fees IS an official record, so if you bring that along with whatever else they'll surely view that as official enough :)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
The official transcript, you actually don't get until you graduate.

You can apply to get an academic transcript (which is different), from the student centre.

But have a talk with your course co-ordinator, because I'm sure that they can fill in a piece of paper and sign it saying what subjects you have done or are doing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)