• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Does anyone else have this issue? (1 Viewer)

Sambam429

HSC
Ok, so for both family and consumers there are 4 contemporary issues, does anyone else find it difficult to write a whole essay on just one contemporary issue? I find it incredibly hard as I just don't have enough information to do so. What are everyone else's thoughts?

SuchSmallHands

HSC
Yes! Definitely, like a whole essay on product certification would just not be possible I swear.

Lethal Toxin

HSC
You're not alone, i'm having the same problem, however my teacher gave me band 6 sample essays for family so i just memorise those

Maxwell

bow peasants
HSC
Story of my life. I try to integrate non-legal responses as well if the question does not solely specify legal responses so I can sneakily reach the recommended length :3

It's still pretty hard, though.

Sambam429

HSC
true that, but usually they don't have both essay questions solely on one issue. So lets hope not!

simplyinsanity

HSC
Usually, you get to choose from one specific question (eg surrogacy) and one more general (eg how effective is legal system at getting justice for families). For the specific question, I would recommend finding areas which overlap such as domestic violence and parental responsibilities over children.

You're not alone, i'm having the same problem, however my teacher gave me band 6 sample essays for family so i just memorise those
I don't recommend this.

Tink

HSC
I can't imagine we'd be expected to write an essay one one contemporary issue (I'm talking in relation to consumers, I didn't do family). That'd just be nasty. If we do, I hope it's credit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)