• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Does anyone here still play PS1 games? (2 Viewers)

Dragonmaster262

Unorthodox top student
HSC
I'm going to get an emulator off my friend in the holidays. Can anybody recommend any classic games i should get as well?

Mudkip94

HSC
Get:

• Gran Turismo series
  • Final Fantasy series
  • Tomb Raider series
  • Metal Gear Solid series
  • Crash Bandicoot series

Best games on PS IMO.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
ps1 emulator?

link me? i havnt been able to find a good ps1 emu, or one that works, or how to get one working...

i wanted it to play castlevania: symphony of the night

Dragonmaster262

Unorthodox top student
HSC
As far as I know no PS1 emulator comes with the full contents. You have to surf the internet and find all the stuff in order to configure it. My brother spent ages finding all the stuff but he won't share it with me so I'm getting one off my friend. I heard that the one you can get from this site is pretty good:

Welcome to the official ePSXe website

HSC
Uni Grad
I use epsxe and have no problems with it, runs everything fine, that said nothing beats legend of dragoon, which I will be playing when I get the ISO's off my friend cos my ps1 discs are all fucked up.

Last edited:
HSC
Uni Grad
You mean ePSXe right?
gg, yeh

EDIT: I cant remember if I had to dl plugins but I do believe it came with everything, though I think I did get a few others to see if there was any difference.

Last edited:
HSC
Uni Grad
Nup, Ive heard of it, dont know what it is or anything, I just remember he invaded one of my spyro gba games for a lil bit or somethin lol.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
As far as I know no PS1 emulator comes with the full contents. You have to surf the internet and find all the stuff in order to configure it. My brother spent ages finding all the stuff but he won't share it with me so I'm getting one off my friend. I heard that the one you can get from this site is pretty good:

Welcome to the official ePSXe website
yeah that one, i cant seem to get it working, or i cbf'd setting up all the components, lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)