• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Does he really deserve to be kicked out? (1 Viewer)

Papercutter

HSC
Yea he needs to go. I wonder what sparked his hatred about this whole "multicultural thing". It's one thing to joke about something, but it's another to go on a rant rampage, cursing all but the whites and whatnot. I think the fact that he has a high position, makes his comments even worse than if a regular person were to do the same thing.

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
Yea he needs to go. I wonder what sparked his hatred about this whole "multicultural thing". It's one thing to joke about something, but it's another to go on a rant rampage, cursing all but the whites and whatnot. I think the fact that he has a high position, makes his comments even worse than if a regular person were to do the same thing.
^ so true

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
Among all speakers was an unsurprisingly definitive consensus that, in Hassan’s words, “[Spurr’s] views have no place in this university… in this country!” The majority of speakers further criticised academics and officials who received Spurr’s emails but ostensibly did nothing about the offensive content therein.
so much for freedom of speech and opinion.

i bet the guy is just a massive troll and sick of his job.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Oh really "darkie" and "abos".... Yeah he is racist. Those are highly derogatory terms term towards minority ethnic groups.

Sack him

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
Oh really "darkie" and "abos".... Yeah he is racist. Those are highly derogatory terms term towards minority ethnic groups.

Sack him
What's wrong with toothpaste?

Just because you know how to use racist terms doesn't make you a racist. Anyone can write up an extremely racist email and send it out. It's not exactly hard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)