• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Does SC & Yr 11 marks affect your ATAR? (1 Viewer)

Vamp!

HSC
Say, you didn't do that well in your SC and in Yr 11....can't this affect your ATAR????

Vamp!

HSC
My teacher told me that UAC look at your HSC raw marks along with SC results to determine your final ATAR.

Stormclouds

HSC
My teacher told me that UAC look at your HSC raw marks along with SC results to determine your final ATAR.
Thats complete nonsence.

your ATAR. is determined from your year 12 examinations, and assessment tasks. If you do poorly in year 11, and your School Cert. oh well. Its best to have higher marks in the early stages, so that it can build the foundations for you to gain a high ATAR. when it comes to do your year 12, and HSC examinations

Your school cert means nothing, unless you drop out. but even then now you can only drop out when your 17. :)

HSC
Thats complete nonsence.

your ATAR. is determined from your year 12 examinations, and assessment tasks. If you do poorly in year 11, and your School Cert. oh well. Its best to have higher marks in the early stages, so that it can build the foundations for you to gain a high ATAR. when it comes to do your year 12, and HSC examinations

Your school cert means nothing, unless you drop out. but even then now you can only drop out when your 17. :)
^^^ That=]
Of course, you may need some of the knowledge from year 10 and year 11, but its no major drama if you were cruising through school then and start studying seriously in year 12.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)