• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

EAS success rate? (1 Viewer)

federal

HSC
hi im hoping to go to UWS in 2005 yet i scored just under the cut-off for my first preference (76.7) for a course which in 2004 had a 77 cut-off. :( Im still hoping to be offered a place due to the fact i have my EAS (educational access scheme) to rely on :) I was wondering does UWS accept alot of these applications? i only had one area, which was financial harship filled out but iv heard most ppl get accepted, is this true? thanx

klh

HSC
from wha ti remember from my careers adviser, you only get about 0.5 or maybe 1 or 2 extra points.
But i dunno about uws, in the uac guide it says it accepts them but doesnt tell us any more than that. If you want you could ring them up or ask on the D-Day, 4th JAn at parra campus.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
i emailed them about it and this scheme is based on the misadvanture thing you applied during your exams.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
I called them up, they said they'd give max 7 points but u have 2 be seriously affected/disadvantaged etc. I applied for it and i need it now for uws too, but i think our chances of getting accepted is high at uws compared to other universities, but yea i mean ur reasons must b good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)