• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

estudent question (1 Viewer)

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
I have tried to enrol in second semester however some of the units I want to do require 40cp which I will meet at the end of semester one, even thought I have enrolled for semester one I am unable to add these units, has anyone had a similar problem?

Also I was looking for my mq password on the website and it said new students will get theirs mailed out, only I enrolled yesterday and I am asuming that i need that password to check webct and see what the readings are for the first class and etc...has anyone recieved theirs?

X

xeuyrawp

melsc said:
I have tried to enrol in second semester however some of the units I want to do require 40cp which I will meet at the end of semester one, even thought I have enrolled for semester one I am unable to add these units, has anyone had a similar problem?
Like jager said, contact eStudent.

As an aside, provided that you're enrolled in the second semester units, what usually happens is that you will be able to add the unit under the pretense that you're going to have the prereqs. Usually the units will consider the Planned units themselves as prereqs, considering things like unit x prereq and x cps prereqs.

Obviously you have to enrol in the first semester units first. Once their added to your program of study under Planned, you can enrol in the second semester units.

That being said, I suspect something's funky with your credit for previous study? *shrugs*

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
melsc said:

Also I was looking for my mq password on the website and it said new students will get theirs mailed out, only I enrolled yesterday and I am asuming that i need that password to check webct and see what the readings are for the first class and etc...has anyone recieved theirs?
you probably need a waiver, email estudent support.
i think it's to do with your transfer.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
PwarYuex said:
Like jager said, contact eStudent.

As an aside, provided that you're enrolled in the second semester units, what usually happens is that you will be able to add the unit under the pretense that you're going to have the prereqs. Usually the units will consider the Planned units themselves as prereqs, considering things like unit x prereq and x cps prereqs.

Obviously you have to enrol in the first semester units first. Once their added to your program of study under Planned, you can enrol in the second semester units.

That being said, I suspect something's funky with your credit for previous study? *shrugs*
Yeah, lucky I checked my enrolment because someone did not put all my general credit in :burn: but even still I cannot enrol in them until after 1 semester result are in according to the guy from estudent

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)