• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

EuroVision 09 (1 Viewer)

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
In this comp i think politics plays a large part of who actually wins. For example you never see the UK getting close to a win, even though they have some of the best music come out of them throughout the whole world. Nonetheless it is still interesting to watch and some countries possess an entertaining lolfactor.

Go Greece!!! :D

efhat

HSC
Sakis Rouvass!

wohoo, wonder what hes gonna do for greece this year

i usually dont mind the ukranian entries either

2006 entry:

she was so cute

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
Eurovision keeps me in touch with my Euro-trashness! I'll be watching it live next year but am backing Israel, Iceland and Sweden this year! Iceland for the look factor too...

Kittikhun

HSC
True. The only reason why Russia won last year was because nearly all of the Eastern European countries were scared that their oil and gas intake from Russia would be cut off. Nonetheless I'm enjoying how Miss Russia and Miss World introduces each country.

johony

HSC
slovakia and estonia have the best looking girls
musically, greece and hungary are probably the strongest, along with the brad pitt lookalike to some extent. no absolute standouts unfortunately.

the russian co-host is a fucking creep

s-p-a-c-e-d

HSC
hahahaha

must say, julia and that other dude did a fantastic job hosting this yr. i liked germany but maybe the dita von teese reference was a little esoteric for most europeans...as opposed to uh...andrew lloyd webber, wtf

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
hehe, knew Norway would win, but I wanted Azerbaijan or Iceland to win.. UK was pretty good as well, but meh... now 'fairytale' is stuck in my head :mad1:

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC
countvonchocula i am not sure what you mean.

do you mean you lost sight of the mosquito?

or do you mean that the mosquito being in your room caused you to lose your temper, or your 'cool', in an outburst of frustration? ('losing it') :spzz::spzz::spzz:

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC
oh, that is good to hear!

perhaps you could try listening carefully for the sound of the mosquito's buzzing

hope this helps

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)