• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Fahrenheit 9/11 - anything new? (1 Viewer)

*~Unique~*

HSC
Hello:wave: ,
I am studying the documentary Fahrenheit 9/11, written, directed and produced by Michael Moore. No doubt a lot of you have seen it, if not heard of it.
Well, I am sure that the English exam markers have gotten sick and tired of all of the same essays, repeated year after year with the same content and analysis of this documentary.
So, I was hoping that somebody could give me some different information about the techniques used in Fahrenheit 9/11. All of the stuff I have read and could find on the internet was all the SAME! The reviews are of the content of the documentary barely on the techniques used by Moore to persuade the audience so effectively.

Does anybody know some good websites or could give me some notes or something of the like on the techniques. I would appreciate something detailed.

THANKS A BUNCH!

Kira.

dazzassj6

HSC
how about you go download a better 9/11 documentary such as Loosechange 2nd edition, or Terrorstorm by Alex jones or Martial Law by Alex jones. Analysing these documentaries is much better than that very misleading documentary of michael moores. He isnt talkin about real issues. His only scratching the surface of all the information out there.

*~Unique~*

HSC
I am not studying this documentary by choice. i have to do it for class, the teacher is making me.

oh well.....i guess it just plain sucks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)