• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

first bf and first kisses... care to share? (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
share all your stories of first kisses or first bf! comments are welcomed in open arms =]

well you could say my first bf was this year.. (late bloomer =S). we talked for 5 months before even meeting up and when we did it was the start of our relationship. we loved each others personality like there was no tomorrow. we were so alike and it was good. the highlight was our 3rd date. it was valentines day, at my house (parents were out of town). and it was raining and we were supposed to go out but decided it was too wet. so after a while of adjusting ourselves we got closer. and next thing you know hes carriny me accross my living room =D wheeeeeee** i felt like a little kida again! then it got intense, he gave me that look and next fing i know my eyes are closed and our lips met. my eyes refused to open. (in my mind i thought of that harry potter movie and how harry and cho chang kissed and how harry explained his experience "it was wet" =P hahah) but afta that weird thought, it turned into a movie seen of intense kissing! (mind you i cant kiss foh shiit =S) but it was one of the best moments ever. he knew i didnt kno if i wanted to be with him and asked me if if this is wat i wanted. now thats love. caring and loving <3

J.a.d.e :-)

Nom Cupcakes...!
HSC
I dont consider anything before my current boyfriend as meaning anything, I'd Never been in a relationship before him, so my first relationship started in May last year and is still going strong. He's amazing and awesome, and I love him :)

Last edited:

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
I heard kissing is way better if you drink some bleech first, it makes everyones breath heaps fresher and tingly and stuff, its like toothpaste x100

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)