• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

**For Sale:** Fins2624, Fins3616 Textbooks! (1 Viewer)

bluexin99

HSC
Hi guys! ^___^

I'm selling the following:

FINS2624 - Portfolio Management

Spreadsheet Applications to Securities Valuation and Investment Theories WITH excel spreadsheet applications CD - Yip H
**PLUS multiple choice papers relevant to tested topics, notes for the subject.

RRP: $39.95

My price: $25

In great condition, contacted, has neat highlighting, some neat written notes in pen/pencil.

Investments PLUS Student Solutions Manual 8th Edition - Bodie, Kane and Marcus - NEW!!!

RRP: $182.95

My price: $120

In excellent condition (It's new - I'm serious), investments textbook is hard backed, student solutions book is contacted, no highlighting/writing (like i said, it's brand new ^_^).... even smells new :D.

Fins3616 - International Business Finance

Multinational Finance 4th Edition - Kirt C. Butler

RRP: $82.95

My price: $20

On sale for 20 bucks because the quality is shit. Pages fell out as i opened the book to different chapters (a third of the book fell out and so i had to sticky tape the pages back together... but...sadly... i couldn't put the lump back into the book =_=).

Apart from the quality itself, the book is in great condition - entirely legible, has no missing pages, has some neat highlighting

PLUS it will come with exam papers relevant to the course and my notes for the subject! :)

If you're interested, please contact me: 0430 517 766 or email me: mizuiro_tenshi@hotmail.com

Cheers,

bluexin

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)