• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Foundations finals :d (1 Viewer)

B

bluecheese

whos actually started studying?? (properly...)

and does anyone know what the structure of the exam is/ what topics do we need to know/ HOW DO WE EVEN STUDY FOR IT?!

HSC
wats this for sc or hsc or wat

most exams u got multiple choice short answer n extended response

again depends on ur yr n wat scool u go to

chewy123

OAM, FAICD, FAAS, MBBS
HSC
OP, 3 sections - statutory interpretation/tort stuff, research stuff, short questions (answer 3 out of 5 I THINK, you should double check). Didn't your lecturer give you a sheet that has all the info in it? Maybe you can get it on webct.
My lecturer also gave be a sheet with review questions, you should look into that too: the medieval courts, mabo and so on, torts and distinctiveness of aussie system...etc. should be important.
So far I've just been summarising cases, that's all, I don't really know what to do too..

Semper, this is a uni law forum, disinfect your eyes on your way out.

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
OP, 3 sections - statutory interpretation/tort stuff, research stuff, short questions (answer 3 out of 5 I THINK, you should double check). Didn't your lecturer give you a sheet that has all the info in it? Maybe you can get it on webct.
My lecturer also gave be a sheet with review questions, you should look into that too: the medieval courts, mabo and so on, torts and distinctiveness of aussie system...etc. should be important.
So far I've just been summarising cases, that's all, I don't really know what to do too..

Semper, this is a uni law forum, disinfect your eyes on your way out.

I lol'd Chewy. Basically Chewy's got the right structure. I'll just expand it a bit more. Make sure you prepare for statutory interpretation and intentional torts. They are 15 marks each. Legal Research is worth 20 marks (easy marks if you ask me) and it's split into 3 sections. The final section is worth 30 marks and you are given a choice of 5 mini-essays and you have to answer 3 of those 5.

My lecturer just told us to check web-ct if we weren't sure but he did have a lecture slide up and we copied it down. Basically you should have a "skeleton" of all the main topics like Rule of Law, Separation of Powers, Aboriginal issues in Australia and etc. Hope that helps. Oh and yes always back up your points with references to cases ^_^. Just you wait till Contracts I and Public Law :p

onholidays

HSC
omg did so badly in law final exam...was just so unmotivated to study...just didnt really care anymore...stupid of me though to give up when i was nearing the finishline...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)