• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Girls asking boys out or the other way around! (1 Viewer)

conics2008

HSC
Why is it always the boy asking the girl out, what role does a girl play in the beginning of a relationship.. :vcross:

conics2008

HSC
wtf ?? ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

girls are not the only thing guys desire.. i really feel sorry for the girls.. if you have a crush on a guy how do you make your move if you cant ask them out ?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
conics2008 said:

girls are not the only thing guys desire.. i really feel sorry for the girls.. if you have a crush on a guy how do you make your move if you cant ask them out ?
God, you're such a teenager. You're trying to be different for the sake of being different.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
There was a thread about this kind of topic not long ago.

There's nothing wrong with a girl asking a guy out, as long as the guy is hot go for it.

conics2008

HSC
melimoo said:
OH SNAP
yeah i had a thread about this. and i asked a boy out
big deal
it was just a simple question. you guys are a bunch of clowns.. im out of here..

jazzbaby

HSC
well its not ALWAYS the guy asking the girl out.. one of my friends had to ask her bf out coz he was too shy..and they have been going out for a year now

but some people dont do that . we usually hint the guy and get friends to tell him or something like that and if he is interested then he asks you out.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
conics2008 said:
hmm go take your medication buddy, you need it !
I was kidding:D
We all know you were referring to animals but I was trying to be nice to save you the embarrassment:(

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
conics2008 said:

You said "role in a relationship". So I said to be the object of desire. That is a role. I didn't say girls are the only thing guys desire, dickhead. Learn English, and what a joke is.

Anyway, you obviously started this thread because you're too cowardly to ask a girl out, and think she should do it. Girls can ask guys out though, not everyone is like you (thank God).

So shut up.

michael1990

HSC
Would love for the girl to ask me out instead.
It would be so much easier.

A girl with a little confidence would be nice?

conics2008

HSC
black_kat_meow said:
You said "role in a relationship". So I said to be the object of desire. That is a role. I didn't say girls are the only thing guys desire, dickhead. Learn English, and what a joke is.

Anyway, you obviously started this thread because you're too cowardly to ask a girl out, and think she should do it. Girls can ask guys out though, not everyone is like you (thank God).

So shut up.
nice, soo you are miss i know everything about notthing right ??

i wanted to see a girls point of view on this, since your not a girl, i suggest you fluck off.

go play with your mangina already.

conics2008

HSC
jazzbaby said:
well its not ALWAYS the guy asking the girl out.. one of my friends had to ask her bf out coz he was too shy..and they have been going out for a year now

but some people dont do that . we usually hint the guy and get friends to tell him or something like that and if he is interested then he asks you out.
Thanks, exactly what i was looking for =)

the rest no wonder you fail your exam, because you dont know how to read the stupid question. geessshh..

too many ignorant people here xD:p

Twilight25

HSC
I personally think a guy should always ask the girl out first.
Call me antique

Supah02

HSC
michael1990 said:
Would love for the girl to ask me out instead.
It would be so much easier.

A girl with a little confidence would be nice?

^SO TRUE =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)