• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Green Day (1 Viewer)

Which Green Day song do you like more?

• American Idiot

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Boulevard Of Broken Dreams

Votes: 28 63.6%

• Total voters

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
i love their 'Boulevard Of Broken Dreams' song !! but i actually hated 'American Idiot'. so yeah...

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
so you're forced to choose either one. you don't have to like them, just choose the one you like more

HSC
Boulavard of broken dreams has an uncanny resemblance to "Im so wronwry" from Team America (Fuck Yeah). It lost all credibility for me when I came out of the movies singing that song, turned on the radio and BOBD was on. Also, when it builds up to the chorus, it wouldn't sound all that off if they broke out into "Why'd you have to go an make things so complicated?" So yeah, I give it an 'F' for either failure or funny, depending on my mood.

American Idiot was a predictble song, I don't know of a band that hasn't jumped on the "Give Michael Moore a blowjob" wagon, so I can't really blame them.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
i like greenday and i still think this is the worst thread ever

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
it's meant to be a crappy poll, ok? i'm sorry if you hate the thread that goes with it

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
modelzsuck said:
Yeah Im going to the concert, cant wait, I have really awesome tickets right up the front and on the side.

im so jealous

Lorie

HSC
well i don't think i could sit through simple plan before green day come out, with out grabbing their guitars (which aren't plagged in, merely for show, and put people off the track of their miming) and bang each of them over their empty poser heads. I'd probably get a better sound outta that though.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
table for 1 said:
i love their 'Boulevard Of Broken Dreams' song !! but i actually hated 'American Idiot'. so yeah...

Hey table for 1 have you heard that whole cd? I hated American Idiot too but there's actually some good stuff on that cd. E.g. Wake Me Up When September Ends is just beautiful - i suggest you listen to it! Also if you listen to the whole cd it's like a crazy disoriented interlinked story.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
why does that dude always wear eye make-up. seriously its getting old. i remember when make-up was not a thing to wear , Like the time during the war, I wore an onion on my belt....which was the style at the time...you couldnt get those white ones, you could only get those big yellow ones now where was I........oh yeah, the important thing was I was wearing an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time, you couldnt get those... my point is why the fuck does he wear make up

mattyg87

HSC
Boulavard of broken dreams, but i love the album and hate "american idiot". my fave song is probably holiday

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)