• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Gunbound: Post Your Screenshots ! (1 Viewer)

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
i havent played gunbound for ages but recently been getting back into it. brings back so many memories haha. anyways like the thread said post your screenshots !

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Yeh the game got updated but then after that, it was updated again to go back to the old system... such as with avatar purchasing- it was meant to be more fair by letting people rent rather than buy- but it just meant people who already owned the avatars got to keep 'em and still continued to pwn n00bs. I stopped playing... but I wasn't that good to begin with- it was more of a "i got nothing else to do" thing.

P

pLuvia

Yeh it did get updated pretty cool updates. But I quit way before it got updated because it got so boring. And they also gave cash to every user to buy stuff. Was addicted but got bored

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
pLuvia said:
Yeh it did get updated pretty cool updates. But I quit way before it got updated because it got so boring. And they also gave cash to every user to buy stuff. Was addicted but got bored
gunbound is boring in general except when your playing with your friends or relatives. when i first got it i played for hours with them. it was so fun ! hahh

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
I remember the days of Gunbound! I wanna play again, lol. I remember staying up all night a few times =.=.

P

pLuvia

There's a new game Softnyx created called, forgot name but can be found here www.softnyx.com

Edit: Rakion that's it, like GB you join a server and you fight like Neverwinter nights fighting style

Riviet

HSC
N/A
jasee said:
I remember staying up all night a few times =.=.
Hence, the addictiveness of it. XD

Hmm... Rakion looks decent, might go try it out. :D

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
jasee said:
I remember the days of Gunbound! I wanna play again, lol. I remember staying up all night a few times =.=.
BOOOOOOOMAH

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
go to bed already ! haha if u have gunbound or WoW installed ill play a game with you =P

ragnarok

Inanimate Carbon Rod
HSC
hopeles5ly said:
i heard rakion sucks lol.
I quite like Rakion :D It's good especially if you have a few friends to play (assuming they have relatively good connections i.e. broadband for larger games). Though the amount of stupidity that is condensed within that site is much larger than other online games. Some people just don't know anything about internet ettiquette..let alone know how to spell properly.

The only real thing that sucks about it is their servers/stability. Moderately poor. It tends to crash sometimes or you will get disconnected from the server when you're having fun ._.

P

pLuvia

Same with GB, when you're about to win you might get disconnected :(

P

pLuvia

You have a good connection dennis? or maybe the host had a bad connection

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)