• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

help with eco notes plz (1 Viewer)

JP_123

HSC
hey all,

i need help with writing my eco notes...can someone plz help me or send me some so it can help me write my own thanks

cyaz

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
go to the resources section on the main boredofstudies.org page and look through the economics notes.. they should help you.

Will Hunting

HSC
Do you have the Leading Edge Workbook? Try doing as many practice questions as you can, including Multiple Choice Qs and Extended Responses. Sometimes that can be better than writing out notes. If you don't know the answer to a question, check your text books, write an open book answer on some scrap paper, then come back later and, without using your text books, try again in the workbook. That way you are sort of making notes but are also gaining some experience in exam technique at the same time! ;)

HayleeKate

HSC
My teacher's pretty awesome, and does outlines for my summaries for me. It's basically just a list of things we need to know, after she's viewed all the past HSC's and knows which are the most important things to make notes on, and how much detail to go into with summaries on each section. I'd stick them on but they're not digital, if you're interested I'll make a copy in a word doc and stick it on the site, I think theyre really simple but helpful.

HayleeKate

HSC
no worries, but I only have one for Topic 1: The Global Economy, at the moment, I'm picking up Topic 2 this week, I'll get it on then. Tomorrow I'll post Topic 1, with the answers, but if everyones got exams here's the completely untouched version. My exam's not til next week so I havent got around to this yet, but I promise once I fill it out I'll post it on here. I left off the case study section since theyre all different, mine's Japan, which aparently is pretty uncommon so I didnt bother. Goodluck.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
I basically just follow the syllabus.. I've done about 20 pages written up to Balance of Payments.. still need to do up to Protection in Australia.. but thanks for that: HayleeKate - l'll do it to help me revise.

HayleeKate

HSC
I promised the answers to that revision sheet, plus topic two, so here it is.
Its not comprehensive notes, pretty simple, but the questions are according to my teacher, the things we're most likely to be tested on, so revision of these should help with short answer questions and multiple choice sections of exams.
I've got one for the case study too, but its Japan specific and thats apparently not a common nation, and also I know nothing about it so its probably terrible information.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)