• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Help With Pdh (1 Viewer)

bellagirl

HSC
Hey Anyone Have Pdh Notes They Can Give Me Please I Have My Yearlies Next Week And I Need Notes I Dnt Have Any Plz Help

Last edited:

kathrynso

HSC
Yes, exactly what WW said. Although, now with my strong dislike for PDHPE, I say: Go over everything that you had/have trouble on with your teacher and class members. Look over class notes and find out the key information that is directly related to the syllabus and know how to expand when answering. Um... I cant think of anythign else, my brain is still in maths mode.

I'll be back later. Good night

HSC
Also, once you get the notes, cross off the dotpoints that you understand, and spend more time reading over the notes that aren't crossed out.
kathrynso said:
Yes, exactly what WW said. Although, now with my strong dislike for PDHPE, I say: Go over everything that you had/have trouble on with your teacher and class members. Look over class notes and find out the key information that is directly related to the syllabus and know how to expand when answering. Um... I cant think of anythign else, my brain is still in maths mode.

I'll be back later. Good night
How can you not enjoy pd/h/pe? :eek:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)