• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Help (1 Viewer)

sandra

HSC
HEY! I just wanted to know how hard are legal studies compared to other subjects offered in the hsc? i just started it n its really confusing ( the fact that english is my 2nd language and that my brain is smaller than average might contribute to that =S ) The teacher reassures me that ill pick up on the "jargon" with time but im starting to seriously doubt it . should i jut drop it ?? any advice apreciated !
THX

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
[
Originally posted by sandra
HEY! I just wanted to know how hard are legal studies compared to other subjects offered in the hsc? i just started it n its really confusing ( the fact that english is my 2nd language and that my brain is smaller than average might contribute to that =S ) The teacher reassures me that ill pick up on the "jargon" with time but im starting to seriously doubt it . should i jut drop it ?? any advice apreciated !
THX
im just liek you...i foudn it awfully confusing...but evenutally you will pick up on the concepts and after practicing how to do responses it will get easier and easier over time....just stick with ti for a lil while you also have to keep in midn that preliminary course is a hella lot different to HSC course....i was certain iw oudl drop legal studies durign year 11 but i kept it, now the HSC course is quitye good and i'm enjoying it.

goodluck

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
you have only been doing it for 5 odd weeks, and most of the content will be new to you. if you still believe that you are having prolems with it at the end of the year, you can always drop the subject. Also some schools offer students to change their class within the first term, see if there are any and subjects in the legal studies line that you may enjoy doing. or stick with it, you might surprise yourself. :)

Arthur

Does anybody know what 'Social Contract Theory' is?

This is from the Preliminary Course and is a question from the very first topic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)