• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

help! (1 Viewer)

**blu_rose**

HSC
help i need inspiration!

i went terrible in my legal trials and im so freaken depressed, i can't get motivated at all.
is there anyone who went bad in their trials but managed to get a reasonable mark in their hsc.
please help me, cuz i just can't get focused...i need motivation

Last edited:

bEAbEA

HSC
Don't worry - the last thing you should be doing now is worrying or moping over your trial marks! Now is the time to really knuckle down and do some serious study. There is like 6 or 7 weeks to the HSC Legal exam, so start writing the syllabus out, do exams and questions from your text book. I haven't got the revise in a month book for legal, but it's probably worth looking at.
With 6 weeks of study (1/2 hour per night or so) your legal mark should definately increase!

sly fly

HSC
bEAbEA is right. You still have the opportunity to improve your marks considerably. Trial marks are not necessarily a good indication of what you will get in the hsc. Even if you failed in your trials, it is still not impossible to get a band 6 in legal (though extremely rare but by no means impossible) if you start studying reallyyyy hard. Don't worry, I was really depressed about my pdhpe mark. I got 75 and I usually average in the 90s. However, my pd teacher talked to me and said that despite my crap performance in the trials, he still predicts that i'll get a band 6. Moral of the story - never give up hope!

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
awww hugs blu rose!!!You have plenty of time to make it up, besides the trials are a practice, its the first time that you would have set a HSC 3 hr style exam and would have just finished they syllabus :uhhuh:

My english teachers motto: As Bob the Builder says "Can we fix it...yes we can"

**blu_rose**

HSC
aww thanks guys.
i have been studying extra hard, but i just keep thinking back abt how hard i started before which amounted to so little, so i'm afraid of that happening again for the hsc.
i just hope it'll be better this time. :)

sly fly

HSC
Yeah that gets annoying. I studied heaps for ancient and did really bad and then I didn't study much for legal and did really good. But yeah, don't look back, it'll get u nowhere. Just keep looking forward and how much u can improve before hsc comes around. Maybe you need to work on ur exam technique. Remember, it's not necessarily about how much you study, it's also about how smart you study.

Btw, if you need any help at all with legal I'd be glad to try and help u out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)