• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

hey did ne1 try out 4 felsers charter accountants? (1 Viewer)

schwang_thang

hey did ne1 try out 4 felsers chartered accountants?

the interviewer told me > 150 were being interviewed so im betting on the chance that one of these 150 ppl must b on this forum!!

i havent tried out 4 ne of these types of jobs b4 so im curious 2 wat other ppl thought of it all...

also, i dno wat i was expecting but it sounded pretty boring. charmain (the chick) sed that if u got the job u'd b writing financial statements & doing tax forms thingys. i think i was a bit disappointed, i doubt id get thru 2 the next round as well.

Last edited:

pmtruong

HSC
I had my first felsers interview on monday and when i was there she sed she was only interviewing around 15 people. So 40 minutes after the interview she invites me to the final round. Here i find out there wood be 4 positions avaailable and they again called in 40 mins and sed i had got the job and that i wood get a contract this monday....still w8in for pwc tho. Has anyone who was at thursday private client services got a reply yet?

bratty46

HSC
hey i did felsers, gotto the first round then got called backto the second round, and my friend to, they said they were offering 4 positions and interviewing 5 people and then they called back and said we were on their reserve list!
but it didnt worry me, i got pitcher partners, camphin boston and ferrier hodgson.. dont know which one to pick though...

has any one else got any cadetships for 2007?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)