• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

How do u choose double major or not? (1 Viewer)

Eeko

Banned
i'm confused, how do u let the uni know if u want to do 2 majors or a major/minor. is there a form u gotta fill or something?

addz

HSC
i think you do it by the choices of subjects (which make up your major(s))
i dont think you need to get a form to be able to do so, if you did a single major i think you would do subjects to complete that degree and fill the rest with gen ed courses ... not too sure though

chii-chan

Originally posted by Eeko
i'm confused, how do u let the uni know if u want to do 2 majors or a major/minor. is there a form u gotta fill or something?
Well, lets take commerce as an example, they have lots of majors in there to choose from. Fortunately i havent came across many people two two areas under the one degree....

It just depends whether the course advisors allows a choice to be made...

Generally major areas dont start yet till either second or third year..

In first year, everyone, generally, does the same subjects under the same degree, even though there's a wide variety to choose from...

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by Eeko
It's strange, because they have seemed to omit choosing your major/s on the online enrolment. Previously, you'd just state your major at enrolment day.
If you are a commerce student, you can just go to the FCE student centre and fill out a "Plan change" form

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)