• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

How do you find ranks for your school? (1 Viewer)

lucifersguard

HSC
oh sick. I must've not seen the govt school rankings link in it. Thanks for that man. BTW it doesnt say the rank for the overall schools does it? Can u paste the link to where it actually gives the ranks for the school in the whole state.

zombies

HSC
I dunno what you're trying to ask haha? But on the first link (2010 rankings) there's like 500-600 schools ranked on it, you just have to scroll right to the bottom where you can click "View all 1 results on one page" :)
Unfortunately the 2011 ranks (second link i gave you) dont seem to have that option.

lucifersguard

HSC
lol i basically meant the total ranks list for 2011 but it doesnt have it :( is a rank in the top 140 good?

zombies

HSC
Its alright~ It's not a horrible rank, if you're ranking first in your subs then school rank doesnt even matter :)

lucifersguard

HSC
lmfao, no need to sugarcoat things here...but are u srs...i thought 140 was pretty decent. most people here talk about ranks above 200 and people tell them they can easily get 99+ atars. Im just going for 85 though..

zombies

HSC
Yeah it is decent! I said it wasnt horrible lolol. And like I said - rank first in your subjects, then it doesnt matter what your school rank is. Anyone is capable of getting 99.95!

zombies

HSC
Alright, alright.
It's a good school, you can get 85+ no worries :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)