• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

how do you guys do so well when your on BOS so much (1 Viewer)

Kaatie

HSC
i see people that have posted thousands of posts yet they are getting crazy high marks. ideally shouldnt people that are studying and not spending their time on BOS beat them?

kara42

HSC
i see people that have posted thousands of posts yet they are getting crazy high marks. ideally shouldnt people that are studying and not spending their time on BOS beat them?
Ummmmmmm no...
Just because someone doesn't use BOS, doesn't mean they study?

imsopostmodern

cool as a kuhncumber
HSC
natural intelligence m'dear ;) also the ability to multi task... and check out some of their ages maybe

Mu5hi

Banned
HSC
because, its near impossible for anyone to study 24/7.

dp624

HSC
probably referring to namu? xD
like 7000 posts =S

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
they lie about their uais.

chewy123

OAM, FAICD, FAAS, MBBS
HSC
Bos is so awesome, I remember when I was doing my HSC and couldn't do some math question, all I need is to post it on here and can get a response in less than 10 minutes with full working out, super cool!

But sigh, I miss those days...

Kaatie

HSC
yeah i know its impossible to study 24/7 but dont you think theres gotta be a few out of the tens of thousands of hsc students that can manage it for a year, theres always the rare rare exception (i was thinking about that guy that got the 100m record in his 1st 100m race)
and secondly also talking about people that do study but take breaks and play sport or whatever in their break time or read or whatever, wouldnt they beat people who take breaks and go on bos. Because bos cant be your break can it? i know for me i like to go on here but to revitalise i need to do something away from a computer where minimal energy or brain skills are required eg an episode on a box set or game of netball

Mu5hi

Banned
HSC
yeah i know its impossible to study 24/7 but dont you think theres gotta be a few out of the tens of thousands of hsc students that can manage it for a year, theres always the rare rare exception (i was thinking about that guy that got the 100m record in his 1st 100m race)
and secondly also talking about people that do study but take breaks and play sport or whatever in their break time or read or whatever, wouldnt they beat people who take breaks and go on bos. Because bos cant be your break can it? i know for me i like to go on here but to revitalise i need to do something away from a computer where minimal energy or brain skills are required eg an episode on a box set or game of netball
Most people on here care about there study and work hard to achieve good results. Thats why you see good results. You think anyone who doesnt care about stuides, would waste there time here? Also 60 kids last year got a 99.95+ UAI. How many were on BoS?

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
shuning actually has 10000000 posts all up

and he gunnin for 100UAI

so....

Last edited:

Aplus

HSC
N/A
You just answered your question. Those people who "are studying and not spending their time on BOS" are unlikely to ever post, because "they are not spending their time on BOS", hence the results you gather are only from those people who have "thousands of posts."

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
I've been amazed myself. But bos is such an awesome learning environment itself, don't u think. Lots of people not contributing any solution are benefitting enormously from this free & quality service.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
I've been amazed myself. But bos is such an awesome learning environment itself, don't u think. Lots of people not contributing any solution are benefitting enormously from this free & quality service.
Agreed. :)

@OP: number of posts =/= amount of time you spend on website.

As you can see, I post heaps in a matter of seconds...while others just keep reading on and on...I go back to studying after posting like 20 posts at once.

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC

You can get away with minimal study and go well 90 - 95+

you just have to be really committed for the top marks

anyway for all you know people set out timetables and are on here in their spare time

multitask

etc
plus look at the join dates
you dont have to study all day, i was only bos too much during my hsc i felt burnt out from the trials and yer

advice to everyone dont burn out at your trials its painful

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)