• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

How do you say sorry? (2 Viewers)

dxb

HSC
So your seening a chick and you fucked up bad...

Other than sayin your "fucking sorry", "i messd up bad" etc etc, how would u tell em that you really are?

ubernuton

HSC
dxb said:

Other than sayin your "fucking sorry", "i messd up bad" etc etc, how would u tell em that you really are?
what did u do

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Actually this would be more appropriate:
Sorry seems to be the hardest word - Elton John Ft Blue

dxb

HSC
lol - singing is outa the question. I think that would make things worse.

Umm well i was pretty much a gigantic mess over the weekend in front of her best mates dad which made her look bad and I bought things that i shouldnt have (didnt take). Not my finest moments.

Muz4PM

HSC
Maybe you could get a sky writer to write SORRY in the air?

Outside of that flippant suggestion I think that you should probably get creative as Kirsty says, do something nice for her that she would really enjoy and apologize there perhaps?

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Muz4PM said:
Maybe you could get a sky writer to write SORRY in the air?

Outside of that flippant suggestion I think that you should probably get creative as Kirsty says, do something nice for her that she would really enjoy and apologize there perhaps?
That seems unrealistic. Singing can impress someone. I never sang to anyone when it came to apologising but would like to try!

dxb

HSC
Creative....ill be honist, I'm not the best at creativeness.

How about buy her a pressy? lol

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
To be honest, just a heartfelt and sincere apology would work best - provided you MEAN IT. And it may be cliche, but flowers help too. Not a present or anything expensive, because that speaks like you're trying to buy her favour.

Apologise, and MEAN it. Say you won't do it again and then DON'T.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
dxb said:

I move:

That today we honour the Indigenous peoples of this land, the oldest continuing cultures in human history.
We reflect on their past mistreatment.
We reflect in particular on the mistreatment of those who were Stolen Generations—this blemished chapter in our nation’s history.
The time has now come for the nation to turn a new page in Australia’s history by righting the wrongs of the past and so moving forward with confidence to the future.
We apologise for the laws and policies of successive Parliaments and governments that have inflicted profound grief, suffering and loss on these our fellow Australians.
We apologise especially for the removal of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children from their families, their communities and their country.
For the pain, suffering and hurt of these Stolen Generations, their descendants and for their families left behind, we say sorry.
To the mothers and the fathers, the brothers and the sisters, for the breaking up of families and communities, we say sorry.
And for the indignity and degradation thus inflicted on a proud people and a proud culture, we say sorry.
We the Parliament of Australia respectfully request that this apology be received in the spirit in which it is offered as part of the healing of the nation.
For the future we take heart; resolving that this new page in the history of our great continent can now be written.
We today take this first step by acknowledging the past and laying claim to a future that embraces all Australians.
A future where this Parliament resolves that the injustices of the past must never, never happen again.
A future where we harness the determination of all Australians, Indigenous and non-Indigenous, to close the gap that lies between us in life expectancy, educational achievement and economic opportunity.
A future where we embrace the possibility of new solutions to enduring problems where old approaches have failed.
A future based on mutual respect, mutual resolve and mutual responsibility.
A future where all Australians, whatever their origins, are truly equal partners, with equal opportunities and with an equal stake in shaping the next chapter in the history of this great country, Australia.

You get the point.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
What exactly did you do?

Sometimes teh simplest apologies can be the best and most heartfelt/personal. Sit down and talk to her.

dxb

HSC
Its a little hard, because I live over an hour away...but what about using one of those flower delievery? Too corney?

Muz4PM

HSC
dxb said:
Its a little hard, because I live over an hour away...but what about using one of those flower delievery? Too corney?
Probably better that the gift comes from you and from your heart. As said earlier, nothing to expensive, but don't go all scabo on it. I think that it is important that you see her in person and give her the present and tell her you are sorry and you love her etc in person.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)